today isn't a good day for me. well, it isn't at all for the past few days.
-studies -relationship -friendship
i can't seem to catch what has been taught quickly. and yes, my other problems do affect my studies. especially for today. woaah, totally a bad day man.
I was there to lend you a shoulder, but you left me when you found another. Why? You found someone whom you deserve, I'm on my way out my love.
Your words your say, you could have put it in a nicer way. When you said "fuck you", all i could ever do was to thank you.
i had my difficulties, everybody does. all i could do was to just give in and pray for a better day.
Dear God, help me get it through.
6:11 PM
Thursday, April 29, 2010
today isn't a good day for me. well, it isn't at all for the past few days.
-studies -relationship -friendship
i can't seem to catch what has been taught quickly. and yes, my other problems do affect my studies. especially for today. woaah, totally a bad day man.
I was there to lend you a shoulder, but you left me when you found another. Why? You found someone whom you deserve, I'm on my way out my love.
Your words your say, you could have put it in a nicer way. When you said "fuck you", all i could ever do was to thank you.
i had my difficulties, everybody does. all i could do was to just give in and pray for a better day.
Dear God, help me get it through.
6:11 PM
tagboard
Save Your Words (:
oh Hi!
I'm Mardhiah. (mar)
Female/Single/Student.
Seventeen/2nd March.
ITE College Central (Tampines)
yesme-mar@hotmail.com