For me, i wanted to study with dearest Wani but i guess i couldn't make it. Dad wanted to go to nenek's house today. So have to la kan.
I heard from Haiqal that there's a test coming on Wednesday. What the hell. I'm for sure will screw it up. It's Engineering Maths!! My otak can really pecah sia figuring it out. Maths oh maths, find ways to solve your own problem la. Menyusahkan orang aje! Tho i hate physics, i think i prefer physics than maths for now. BUT whenever i found ways to solve the maths problem, phew! the feeling - relieved! It's like u feel so clever out of the sudden (padahal yg lain da dpt ans siang2!!) I swear i felt so stupid when i couldn't get the ans right when the others could. ergh.
I hope today would be a not-so-bad day for me. Mendaknyerrrrr...
I think i wanna buy a guitar uh. But you think i got money is it?!!?
12:43 PM
Saturday, May 1, 2010
It's saturday, so what's your plan?
For me, i wanted to study with dearest Wani but i guess i couldn't make it. Dad wanted to go to nenek's house today. So have to la kan.
I heard from Haiqal that there's a test coming on Wednesday. What the hell. I'm for sure will screw it up. It's Engineering Maths!! My otak can really pecah sia figuring it out. Maths oh maths, find ways to solve your own problem la. Menyusahkan orang aje! Tho i hate physics, i think i prefer physics than maths for now. BUT whenever i found ways to solve the maths problem, phew! the feeling - relieved! It's like u feel so clever out of the sudden (padahal yg lain da dpt ans siang2!!) I swear i felt so stupid when i couldn't get the ans right when the others could. ergh.
I hope today would be a not-so-bad day for me. Mendaknyerrrrr...
I think i wanna buy a guitar uh. But you think i got money is it?!!?
12:43 PM
tagboard
Save Your Words (:
oh Hi!
I'm Mardhiah. (mar)
Female/Single/Student.
Seventeen/2nd March.
ITE College Central (Tampines)
yesme-mar@hotmail.com