This feeling sucks big time. I believe that it hurts seeing someone you love being with someone else. Okay, i know this is totally part of life. Love comes and goes. I don't wanna sound emoshitty or desperate here but not to deny, this is what i feel. Yes i know, i have to move on. I know i know, but it aint that easy.
Actually, i don't know what i'm doing either. I'm being stupid, i know. I wish, i hope, i pray but i'm pretty sure it won't happen. I don't know why i'm still here. I wish i wasn't there yesterday. It sucks. I thought i could, but i can't. Maybe it takes sometime, but for how long? Now, it has been months and months. How far can i go? I really wish to end this thing, but i just can't. I've tried but failed. Then again, i was being so stubborn.
C'mon Mardhiah, stop playing with your own feelings. I know whatever happens, i should blame it on myself. Hmm. But how do you feel when that special someone talks about his special someone? Certainly, i won't like tell him off. "aha, okay" is the only thing i can say if i got no comment. Well, i'm just kind of envy because how i wish i was in that person's place.
OkayOkay, i shall just stop it here. It sucks talking about love. Wish it never exist! Wait, i mean YOU never exist, that's better!
This feeling sucks big time. I believe that it hurts seeing someone you love being with someone else. Okay, i know this is totally part of life. Love comes and goes. I don't wanna sound emoshitty or desperate here but not to deny, this is what i feel. Yes i know, i have to move on. I know i know, but it aint that easy.
Actually, i don't know what i'm doing either. I'm being stupid, i know. I wish, i hope, i pray but i'm pretty sure it won't happen. I don't know why i'm still here. I wish i wasn't there yesterday. It sucks. I thought i could, but i can't. Maybe it takes sometime, but for how long? Now, it has been months and months. How far can i go? I really wish to end this thing, but i just can't. I've tried but failed. Then again, i was being so stubborn.
C'mon Mardhiah, stop playing with your own feelings. I know whatever happens, i should blame it on myself. Hmm. But how do you feel when that special someone talks about his special someone? Certainly, i won't like tell him off. "aha, okay" is the only thing i can say if i got no comment. Well, i'm just kind of envy because how i wish i was in that person's place.
OkayOkay, i shall just stop it here. It sucks talking about love. Wish it never exist! Wait, i mean YOU never exist, that's better!