I've been through alot. I'm hurt, I'm lost, I gave up.
But I know, I gotta tell myself that i should keep on moving. This is just temporary. C'mon Mar, noone could fight this on your behalf. You should fight for yourself, this is Your life. My life My life..
Don't ever look back again, please mar. okay I ought to give it a release.
Cause I believe sometimes love comes around, and it knocks me down but i'll just get back up when it knocks me down... .
I've been through alot. I'm hurt, I'm lost, I gave up.
But I know, I gotta tell myself that i should keep on moving. This is just temporary. C'mon Mar, noone could fight this on your behalf. You should fight for yourself, this is Your life. My life My life..
Don't ever look back again, please mar. okay I ought to give it a release.
Cause I believe sometimes love comes around, and it knocks me down but i'll just get back up when it knocks me down... .