being brought up by my parents, i believe i'm well taken care of since young.
i know i have my negative sides.
but i also believe that i have my positive sides, which i know my parents are proud of.
okay, whatever.
I was hurt, badly terribly badly,
I was speechless as she goes on and on.
I thought I treated you like a family,
But you accused me, when i did no wrong.
.
I reflected back what have I done,
Was it wrong of me to do just that?
Why must you say that I was that of a kind?
You made me feel as though I'm so bad.
.
The story gets twisted, I think,
Or did she heard wrongly?
But shouldn't you talk about other things?
You wanted to get "involved" so easily.
.
I don't wanna say anything,
I'll just let things be.
Cause I know, I'll benefit nothing,
For, that's what my mom taught me.
.
I have a mouth, but I learnt to shut things up.
I have two eyes, but I learnt to close one eye.
I have two ears, but I learnt to not to bring it up.
Cause all I did was to ask myself - what how why (?)
.
.
Life!