I'm already at the 8th episodes. I love the drama, i can stop doing everything just to watch that show attentively. I put aside my phone, that explains late replies and not picking up calls. As usual, my phone's on silent. hahhaa. I even bathe late noon yesterday just to watch the drama. If not because of our visiting to nenek's house, i think i would drag the time by watching episodes after episodes. And ofcourse, if not because of my parents yelling. What do you expect, it's weekend. They will be at home yelling, hahah. Unless, it's weekdays which i can do whatever i like anytime. But that depends if i'm not going out.
I love it when it keeps me busy the whole day and not worrying about unneccessary stuff. great? my life's great! how's yours?
Anyway, i heard something unpleasant. hmm, i hate it when i did something maybe good, but at the end of the day, i'm still being labelled as the bad person. Okay, i don't know who this person is, but it hurts much knowing that you're actually part of me. Well, i'm not always good. That's the fact. Alright.
12:13 PM
Monday, June 28, 2010
Heyheyhey! :D
I'm already at the 8th episodes. I love the drama, i can stop doing everything just to watch that show attentively. I put aside my phone, that explains late replies and not picking up calls. As usual, my phone's on silent. hahhaa. I even bathe late noon yesterday just to watch the drama. If not because of our visiting to nenek's house, i think i would drag the time by watching episodes after episodes. And ofcourse, if not because of my parents yelling. What do you expect, it's weekend. They will be at home yelling, hahah. Unless, it's weekdays which i can do whatever i like anytime. But that depends if i'm not going out.
I love it when it keeps me busy the whole day and not worrying about unneccessary stuff. great? my life's great! how's yours?
Anyway, i heard something unpleasant. hmm, i hate it when i did something maybe good, but at the end of the day, i'm still being labelled as the bad person. Okay, i don't know who this person is, but it hurts much knowing that you're actually part of me. Well, i'm not always good. That's the fact. Alright.
12:13 PM
tagboard
Save Your Words (:
oh Hi!
I'm Mardhiah. (mar)
Female/Single/Student.
Seventeen/2nd March.
ITE College Central (Tampines)
yesme-mar@hotmail.com