Just watched "The Naked Kitchen". It's a korean movie. Well, it's a quite an interesting show. But nothing much uh. Just about this love triangle things that occurs after marriage. Unexpected sex with a stranger (wth sia?). And no no, it's not rape or wtv. It's willingly. I kinda don't understand some parts of it. But i guess i can quite comprehend the story well. Shall watch another korean movie/drama. Da laaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer tk tengok!
Anyway, Ibu cooked Sambal Tumis(correct spelling?) Sotong. It was so f*cking spicy. What's more, we ate with spicy nuggets. Double the spicy. Phew, i love it. I actually took another half-scoop of rice which means to say another round of a meal. hahaha, okay. That explains how i gain weight eh? hmm. But sayang kan, Ibu masak banyak. Superb, i like! :D
Okay, now Ibu asked me to sweep the floor. Ergh, I always do that in the morning. But this time round, it's at night. Thought could escape but she insisted for me to do so. Okay lor! Okok, i have to go before she comes back home, yelling! Scaaaary, ahhaha. Bye!
8:12 PM
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Just watched "The Naked Kitchen". It's a korean movie. Well, it's a quite an interesting show. But nothing much uh. Just about this love triangle things that occurs after marriage. Unexpected sex with a stranger (wth sia?). And no no, it's not rape or wtv. It's willingly. I kinda don't understand some parts of it. But i guess i can quite comprehend the story well. Shall watch another korean movie/drama. Da laaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer tk tengok!
Anyway, Ibu cooked Sambal Tumis(correct spelling?) Sotong. It was so f*cking spicy. What's more, we ate with spicy nuggets. Double the spicy. Phew, i love it. I actually took another half-scoop of rice which means to say another round of a meal. hahaha, okay. That explains how i gain weight eh? hmm. But sayang kan, Ibu masak banyak. Superb, i like! :D
Okay, now Ibu asked me to sweep the floor. Ergh, I always do that in the morning. But this time round, it's at night. Thought could escape but she insisted for me to do so. Okay lor! Okok, i have to go before she comes back home, yelling! Scaaaary, ahhaha. Bye!
8:12 PM
tagboard
Save Your Words (:
oh Hi!
I'm Mardhiah. (mar)
Female/Single/Student.
Seventeen/2nd March.
ITE College Central (Tampines)
yesme-mar@hotmail.com