Girl, truth hurts ofcourse. You know what? I guess, this is quite common in every relationship. But the pain is ofcourse unbearable when one party has put her/his (you) love whole-heartedly for another party. True? I feel your pain.
.
Now, you have to decide. To either put your relationship on hold or let it go? Which means to say that you either have to fight for your love or give it in to the third party. Well, given your situation... I know that your love is strong. As we all can see, you've build this relationship up till now through this coming 2-years journey. Wow. Isn't that long enough? I mean, that's awesome. Who wouldn't want to have a long relationship?
.
Through this long relationship, I'm pretty sure that you have given him warmth, love, supports, trust etc which every relationship needs. Okay, maybe now he had betrayed your trust. Just put it as maybe. But i'm sure he will surely goes back to you, IF he has knock some sense into his head. Unless, the third party has make it difficult for the both of you.
.
You decide. If you were to fight for this love, you might win. If you were to give in to her, you might lose him yet gets him in time to come. We just look on the bright side for now.
.
.
Sabar okay?
Stay strong. He may see you struggling, but who knows he might catch you while you're falling.