There's so many things you can comprehend from this picture.
.
Friends.
What do you have in mind when this word came across?
Maybe, friends are like families
They're there when you're really at loss
And, they're there when the rest leaves.
.
But at certain point, at one angle
Friends can be pretty much a betrayer
Or can be a hypocrite, possible?
Afterall "friends"? Are you sure?
.
Again, there's such thing called platonic mates
Those who would always come and go
They left right after what have been said
After pouring out what they called - sorrow
.
But some stays, no matter how high and low
Then, i call this friends.
.
Friends: Camaraderie
.
Okay, in this picture. As you can see, I can put in different views.
Such as, in one view..
If i were to take myself as part of the background.
I may put myself as a friend whom talked behind your back.
Or keeping you in the dark for whatever i did share with others.
Or I left you outcast
Or I just come and go
ETC
Been there, done that.
I may not be aware of my actions but certainly,
I know at times I did offend any of you - my friend.
Sorry.
.
Let's put it in another way round. What if I'm the main focus?
The one being abandoned.
The one whom expected atleast something from a friendship.
Atleast a better bonding with another party.
The one who was being bullied the most in a group.
The one that hopes the friendship stays.
.
Or maybe, this picture can also be comprehended in a way..
I'm the focus point. While the background, was a errk maybe - flashback?
You know sometimes you wish you were at that spot again?
(well like how i'm now)
Maybe, this pictures depicts that I(the person) wanted the way we(they) used to be.
I mean, you know joking around, sharing stuffs, gossips.
Isn't that part of daily routine in a friendship?
.
Someone who really appreciates and treasures something,
is rather always at the disadvantages.
Because these are some people who are not being appreciated and treasured.
Even after all those good-doings they did.
.
Again, I don't what's my point.
I don't really know what I'm talking either.
Maybe, you can't get certain things that I'm trying to say.
Nevermind, forget it.
Cakap sini, habes sini suda..
The main thing is, I miss my old friends too.
And ofcourse, our good old times.
I think I've "lose" quite a number of friends.
.
Whatever Mardhiah.
I'll never be the same, If we ever meet again.