I guess, it's really true Goodbye doesn't hurt much It's the flashback of we two That makes it a big fuss.
You know what I truly am guilty for wtv i did to you But i just find real hard To prove it to you that i really really do.
You know I regard you as my good friend Really, swear.
But this is a back then story Which i don't wish to rewind And now, im caught in guilty Cause i know you're not fine. At all, i know...
Aku nak jage hati kau. Aku nak kau tau yang apape yg aku buat dulu tu sume keje bodoh. I was immature, I was selfish. I dint think of its consequences! Blame it all on meee! Aku salaaah, aku tau aku deserve ni sume. Tapi aku tetap nak kau tau yang aku btol2 nak kau maafkn aku. Uhh, i really let u dwn. My motive was to bring u dwn, and i did! Tapi babe, asal laa mesti skg cte ungkit? Tell me who's that person. Im curious. Aku bukan nak salahkn die, tapi.... haiy, ntalah. Why cant she/he let it go? Its cte lamer for goodness sake, kn? Aku da berubaaaa. Im nt who u think i am anymore and aku treasure fship aku ngn kwn2 aku. when u lose someone whom u think meant nth to u, but they actually are.. then, u'll regret when they no longer there..
Nw that i think you hate me, I'm totally fine with that. But please know that i am guilty For really making you mad.
But up till now, I dont know what's my mistake...
What to do when u don't wanna talk about it.
Great?
I thought, im fine with this. But i thought again, how we used to be.. From strangers to best buddy, To friends to acquaintance.
But ive yet to get use to the situation now. Like, eh where's nadd? (hahaa)
Haiy, nad nad... Im sorry once again... I didnt mean to hurt you this bad. I don't knw what to do to make it up to you. Tell me? I felt like a loser.
12:17 AM
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I guess, it's really true Goodbye doesn't hurt much It's the flashback of we two That makes it a big fuss.
You know what I truly am guilty for wtv i did to you But i just find real hard To prove it to you that i really really do.
You know I regard you as my good friend Really, swear.
But this is a back then story Which i don't wish to rewind And now, im caught in guilty Cause i know you're not fine. At all, i know...
Aku nak jage hati kau. Aku nak kau tau yang apape yg aku buat dulu tu sume keje bodoh. I was immature, I was selfish. I dint think of its consequences! Blame it all on meee! Aku salaaah, aku tau aku deserve ni sume. Tapi aku tetap nak kau tau yang aku btol2 nak kau maafkn aku. Uhh, i really let u dwn. My motive was to bring u dwn, and i did! Tapi babe, asal laa mesti skg cte ungkit? Tell me who's that person. Im curious. Aku bukan nak salahkn die, tapi.... haiy, ntalah. Why cant she/he let it go? Its cte lamer for goodness sake, kn? Aku da berubaaaa. Im nt who u think i am anymore and aku treasure fship aku ngn kwn2 aku. when u lose someone whom u think meant nth to u, but they actually are.. then, u'll regret when they no longer there..
Nw that i think you hate me, I'm totally fine with that. But please know that i am guilty For really making you mad.
But up till now, I dont know what's my mistake...
What to do when u don't wanna talk about it.
Great?
I thought, im fine with this. But i thought again, how we used to be.. From strangers to best buddy, To friends to acquaintance.
But ive yet to get use to the situation now. Like, eh where's nadd? (hahaa)
Haiy, nad nad... Im sorry once again... I didnt mean to hurt you this bad. I don't knw what to do to make it up to you. Tell me? I felt like a loser.
12:17 AM
tagboard
Save Your Words (:
oh Hi!
I'm Mardhiah. (mar)
Female/Single/Student.
Seventeen/2nd March.
ITE College Central (Tampines)
yesme-mar@hotmail.com